The GAGNON bloodline was a straightforward amalgam of Gatineau and McFaul Seppala. Some of the stock produced was Seppala/Gatineau mix, and some was pure Seppala. His foundation stock was as follows:
- NADJA OF GATINEAU (female)
- KASHA OF SEPPALA (female)
- PIETRO OF SEPPALA (McFaul-owned male used at stud)
- MARCO OF SEPPALA (McFaul-owned male used at stud)
- RUKI OF GATINEAU (male)
- FOXSTAND'S SUNDAY (McFaul-owned male used at stud)
The influence of Allan Gagnon's stock is somewhat out of proportion to his actual breeding (a total of only six litters). Gagnon dogs went to J. Malcolm McDougall, Keith Bryar, Verner Zoschke, Contantine Dello and others and can be found in many different pedigrees today, including those of the now-widespread KODIAK racing Siberian Husky bloodline.